GDPR Workshop – General Data Protection Regulation
Published 11:33 on 15 Feb 2018In May 2018, new Data Protection Rules come into effect, GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is designed to protect our rights as individuals to have our data and privacy respected. Any business or organisation that stores and / or processes data must comply with these new regulations, or could face prosecution and a fine. The rules regarding the information that you collect and how you hold data about individuals are becoming more rigorous and potential fines for breaches are on their way.
GDPR Workshop Events – 23rd or 28th February 2018
These events will help you prepare the basics, and the good business practices GDPR requires.
- Zoe Findon – Purple Patch PMO. People, Policies & Processes.
- Andrew Nordbruch – Wight Computers Ltd. IT & Data Security Best Practices.
- Mark Bate – Bate Brand Communications. The Impact of GDPR on Marketing, Web & Email Privacy Notices.
There are two dates available to book (the content for each event is the same). These events are free to attend.
- Friday 23rd February 14:00 – 16:00 | Register Online
- Wednesday 28th February 09:30 – 11:30 | Register Online
Last updated 13:15 on 24 September 2018