As mentioned in last month’s newsletter, we (Alex and Laurel) have joined the Cowes Business Association committee as the membership engagement team. We will also be looking after the social media pages for the CBA.
We have discussed with our fellow committee members our ideas to increase engagement and awareness amongst the members and thought it would be a great idea to outline this to you all – and also ask for a favour!
- Committee introduction – as we have had several changes to our committee over the few months we will be introducing each member and their roles to you all over the next few weeks.
- Weekend events – we will be talking about any events that are happening over the weekend, including live music, sporting events etc showing in local pubs
- Sharing opening hours and changes on social media channels – please text Laurel on 07716516148 with updates
- This is where you all come in! Sunday Spotlight – we will be doing a social media post on one member business every Sunday morning. We will be shouting about all the amazing things you’re doing, the services you provide and any special offers or events you’ve got coming up.
- Any posts on social media you’d like us to share simply tag Cowes Business Association!
We will be starting with Eat Street on Sunday so you can see our example. Please send us content for your post, including up to 20 word intro for socials, a 500 word summary of your business, along with up to 5 pictures. We will randomly selected a business for each week.
We are also preparing a calendar of events and themes for the rest of the year. Ensure you’ve joined our CBA members Facebook group and subscribe to our newsletters to find out all the info.
Any specific info you want us to share on social media, website or by way of an email please do let us know and we will include them in our scheduling
We look forward to meeting you and growing the Cowes Business Association with you.
Encourage, Support, Promote
Alex and Laurel
(Eat Street and Eco Street Commercial)