Business NewsSustainability June
Sustainability is a foundation of what Cowes Business Association wants to achieve with and for all its members. We support the Ellen MacArthur Foundation and their drive towards a Circular Economy; we have many members for whom sustainability is a driving factor; and we know all members are keen to do their bit for the environment.
So, as promised, our Sustainability June is now under way.
We are featuring a member business each week in June, showcasing the sustainable products and processes they offer. Members on the high street will be showing sustainability focussed displays throughout June and there will be prizes 😊. Our events this month will include a sustainability focussed drop in and we round off the month in style with an event at Max Aitken Museum where we celebrate all the businesses that are contributing to a more sustainable future (which of course is all of us!).
Here’s the timetable – get it in your calendars now!
Friday this week (4th June) to next Thursday (10th June):
- Our featured business is Eco Street/Eat Street – look out for social media posts and read more about them on the CBA website [here]
Next Friday (11th June) to Thursday 17th June:
- Featured business: Vectis Refrigeration/Catercycle
- 15th June: sustainability focussed Drop In on Zoom
Friday 18th June to Thursday 24th June:
- Featured Business: My Funky Bags
Friday 25th June to Wednesday 30th June:
- Featured Business: Will Ainsley
- High Street window display judging
- Tuesday 29th June: Big Sustainability Finale event at Max Aitken Museum
Get everything in your diaries and watch for more details. If you can’t wait to find out more, contact us here